R.I.P Kim Porter

Destiny Myers, Entertainment Editor

Kim Porter, Sean “P. Diddy” Combs’ former partner, died in her home on November 15, 2018, in Toluca Lake, Calif. Her cause of death is yet to be determined according to other sources. She was 47-years-old.

Kim Porter was the mother of three children. Her and Diddy dated of and on for nearly a decade and shared christian combs who is 20 years old and 11 year old twin daughters, Jessie James Combs, and  D’lila Star Combs. She also has another son named Quincy Brown, she shared this son with her ex husband Albert.

Kim Porter was born in Columbus, Georgia, United States. Her profession was a model stage actress and actor and her net worth was $2 million. People mostly knew her as Sean Diddy Combs ex girlfriend, she was the founder of a group named “ 3 brown girls” , and she was also a member of the group “ girl 6” .

Kim Porter was put to rest on November 24. The funeral was held in Columbus, Georgia, at 11 a.m. at Cascade Hill Church. Charles E. Huff international funeral home handled the arrangements. There was no public viewing at the church.

More than 1,000 people showed up at the funeral, half of them were outside the church. Lots of celebrities showed up like famous entrepreneurs, record producers and author Russell Simmons. Other guests showed up as well such as Usher, Mary J. Blige, Lil’ Kim and Mase Faith Evans, Yolanda Adams and the Spencer High School All Class Reunion Choir gave musical tributes, and Diddy Combs and Quincy Combs gave a reflection.

Kim Porter was born December 15, 1970 and was the daughter of Sarah L. Porter and Jake Porter. In her early childhood she always wanted to be a model. She attended Columbus High School and graduated from there in 1988.

Kim started out just like any other model from a small town area. After she graduated she moved to Atlanta to pursue her dream, she started to appear in a number of shows and movies.