The Ace Family makes You(Tube) smile

Mayra Hernandez, Entertainment Writer

On October 23, popular YouTube channel The Ace Family introduced the newest addition to their family, baby Alaia.

The Ace Family is a family of four who make YouTube videos. There’s Austin, Catherine, Elle and Alaia Mcbroom. This is a very loved family by kids, teenagers, adults and families. They try to make videos every other day and try to film good content or just film vlogs. “ACE” stands for father Austin and baby Alaia, mother Catherine, and 2-year-old Elle. They currently have over 13 million subscribers, and their following continues to grow.

They inspire people to start YouTube channels and start being more positive even when negative things happen. They are very kind and thoughtful of their subscribers, selling merch with special deals for their followers.

The channel started when Austin was going to college to be a professional basketball player. During that time, he met Catherine who was working as a model. They started hanging out when Catherine got pregnant and they had to stop what they were doing and start looking for a job to raise their baby, Elle.

A friend suggested they should start a YouTube channel and they took his suggestion and started their channel. They started growing, even posting videos of some hard times. The family has a saying, though: “We love what we do, and we don’t regret anything.”

“They are such an amazing family and a cute family,” said Karen Ruiz, a freshman. “Their daughters are so cute and they are so positive and uplifting, and I love their videos.”

Richarda McKinney, another 9th grader, agrees that the Ace Family is a positive model for kids and families. “They show us how to go from nothing and working hard to go to something big,” she said.

“They are so positive and their family is cute together. Gives us an example of how we can work hard and have our little family and going to something big and show us even when we feel like we can’t we actually can if we out our mind to it,” Richarda added.

“It’s so cute how they stick together all the time and show their love in the videos,” said Gaby a 9th grader. ” They show us a lot even if its personal which makes us feel more apart and close to them as a family which is what they call their subscribers.”

This shows that their have made a big impact to YouTube, showing us how important family is and how you can be just like them if you work hard and reach your goals. I personally love them and think they are an amazing family and inspire me to try harder, funny how just one YouTube video of their can make my day.