Karol G Announces Relationship with Anuel AA in Emotional Post

Cecilia Sosa, Entertainment Writer

Anuel AA is a Puerto Rican rapper. He is considered to be one of the very first pioneers of the Latin trap movement. Anuel has been on his tour around the US. In his concert in New York City, he was accompanied by singer Karol G on stage. Karol G is a reggaetón singer and a songwriter.  They were finishing up their song “Culpables” on stage. They leaned in for a long kiss that shocked the entire crowd.

So are they dating? Rumors of Karol and Anuel dating started early September. Fans started to speculate that they were more than just friends after the leak of their song together “Culpables.” Anuel calls Karol his “bebesita,” a term of endearment. When the song dropped, Karol had a boyfriend at the time but he decided to leave her due to this song. He assumed Karol and Anuel had something going on while their relationship. The song made him believe it even more so he just ended it with Karol.

“I feel like they rushed it and they barely know each other,” said Alma Hernandez, a freshman at E.L, Haynes.

Anuel AA celebrated his 26th birthday on Nov 26. Singer Karol G posted a emotional post for him. The caption to picture of them both  includes many loving things about Anuel. The caption translates to, ” 26 years of experiences, life, struggles, learning. It’s not much what I’m going to write you here, you more than anyone you know what I think; I wish all people could see in you what I saw. I can only say that I had the honor of knowing your heart and it’s huge !!! I feel super proud of you, you’re huge. Happy birthday and may be many more. Love you Emmanuel.”

“I think their relationship some how will affect their careers but maybe not as much. Well because they might spend more time with each other than on their singing careers,” said Gabriela Mejia, freshman at E.L. Haynes.

Did that kiss on stage publicize their relationship? This question still isn’t quite answered. On Anuel’s birthday, he also posted a picture of both Anuel and Karol on how thankful he is to have her in his life. To be able to have celebrated his birthday with Karol. That’s like the icing on the cake. There is no way how these two love each other so very much on social media and not be dating. What do you think ?