How’s Travis Scott’s new album “Astroworld” doing?

Mayra Hernandez, Entertainment Writer

Travis Scott dropped his new album “Astroworld” on August, 3 of this year. He has 10 features on his album with 17 songs. He named his album after a park called Astroworld at six flags that was taken down in Texas where he was born. Travis Scott is known for his famous songs, and being featured in famous songs.

Travis Scott also known for going out with the famous Kylie Jenner and they now have a baby called Stormy. Astroworld is a very good album and he’s been #1 for months now and he’s got the Grammy’s award for Best rap album.

Kevon Johnson a 9th grader says, “ I like his album also his description is a roller coaster in texas and he was born in texas”, He said, “His album is doing good and hit #1 and stayed #1, blocked other albums/ songs. I think its his best album”

Travis Scott’s 17 songs have features like: Drake, The Weekend, Frank Ocean, Swae Lee, Juice Wrld, Sheck Wes, and 21 Savage. 

“I like his album, and it’s catchy a little relatable”, Richarda Mckiney a Freshmen, “His album is doing good and he’s keeping the good work up. The intro to his songs take too long to start maybe they should be a little shorter.” She laughed.

He gives some different topics in his songs, he talks about his wife and his family and how he was worked hard and he wants to show his daughter to work hard.

“I like his album because it still has his signature sound, production is amazing, and the features are great, It’s no rodeo, but it’s still good.” Diego Montiel a 11th grader. “ His album is still #1 after months of release, He also has the #1 song soooo numbers speak for themselves. I would change the album art, it had so much potential but it was eh other than that, I’m not sure how I could change it.”`